NWAO & BCOS proudly present the 2024 Joint Winter Meeting
January 26-28, 2024 | Hilton Whistler Resort and Spa | Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Highlights of the meeting include:
• Effective strategies & scientific updates
• Networking opportunities with colleagues from around the Pacific Northwest & Canada
• Exhibitors solutions for your toughest challenges
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Washington State Medical Association (WSMA) and the Northwest Academy of Otolaryngology. The WSMA is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The WSMA designates this Live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
MEETING AGENDA (draft)
Click here to view a copy of the current meeting agenda.
Remember, you must be a current NWAO member to receive the member rate. And to make it easy, we have included an option to pay your 2023 and 2024 member dues with your registration.
Click here to access the membership webpage for more information.
All reservations for our room block must be made prior to Wednesday, December 27, 2023. Any reservations requested after this date will be subject to hotel availability for both room type and rate.
Two Ways to Book:
1. Click here to book online. Please find booking instructions below:
- Click on “Visit the booking page” under the “Rooms & Rates” box.
- Click the date of arrival on the large “January 2024” calendar below.
- When the new page loads, click on the dates next to “Edit Stay” to choose the dates of your reservation.
- A pop-up window will open. Click on the dates of your stay.
- Once you pick your dates, close the pop-up window.
- Your new dates should now show – click on the “Update” button to accept the changes.
- When the new page loads, it should say “Select a Room”.
- Choose a room type below.
- When the new page loads, enter your “Payment and Guest Details”.
2. To book by telephone, please contact our dedicated Reservations Center which is open 24-hours for your convenience, by dialing 1-800-515-4050, press 1 for Reservations and provide them with the Group Code: NWAO24.
Please note: Individual Guests will be required to guarantee their reservations by use of a major credit card. The Hotel will accept cancellation of Guest reservations up to 14 days prior to arrival, after that time a full stay penalty will be processed on the individual’s credit card or master account, depending on the room & tax method of payment.
DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS, RENTAL GEAR, & ACTIVITIES
Click here to book online. The promotional code is NWAO24. Here are the steps for booking:
- For the arrival date, you’d need to enter the first day you’d like to use the lift ticket and/or rentals. Departure date is the last day for the lift ticket and/or rentals.
- Select the product you want, ski or snowboard and the type – Sport equipment is for beginners to novice level / Performance: Intermediate level / Demo: Expert level. Helmets are not required but are highly recommended.
- The quantity is the number of days you would like to have the rentals. If you want to use it for 5 days, select 5 under quantity. Click add.
- Then click on Add to cart.
- An insert will appear asking if you’d like to include damage waiver. This costs C$5 (before tax) a day. This is not required but recommended as in the event of damages, it’s cheaper this way than claiming it from insurance. If you are booking the rental equipment for 5 days, then you’d need 5 days or damage waivers too. Click on Add (or No Thanks, depending on your preference).
At the end, it should say, “Your itinerary (itinerary #) has been successfully confirmed . You can jot down the itinerary number for your reference.
Equipment booked can be picked up after 4pm the day before you are using the rentals. Just bring along the booking confirmation. We’ve arranged the rentals for your group at Summit Sport which is conveniently situated within the Hilton hotel.
SUPPORT THE MEETING
We are excited to announce our 2024 Joint Winter Meeting at Hilton Whistler in British Columbia, Canada! Please join us for another fun and educational, in-person meeting at one of the top destinations in North America!
NWAO is offering a variety of support packages, including exclusive sponsorships to accommodate a wide range of budgets. Check out the prospectus below for more information, or email us at email@example.com with any questions.